Thursday, January 21, 2010

Athletes With Hair Weave Good Hair Care And Body Wash For Active Athletes?

Good hair care and body wash for active athletes? - athletes with hair weave

Thus, in the summer time and my daily routine consists of walking in the morning, lifting at the gym or swimming at lunch and then something in the night active (sports, dance, etc.). That means I have to shower 3 times a day and asked me what would be well advised haircare, shampoo, and use liquid soap? Nothing in particular (ingredients) to stay away? I know phosphates are a no-no, but that's all. Tips Tips / tricks? Thank you!

2 comments:

Sco said...

Use deodorant

Screaming Minnie said...

The soap is my favorite and my personal experiences with the ivory is really effective in the body to sweat and excess sebum to mount. I like the fact that the floats in the tub and incredible production of foam. Lemongrass Shampoo promotes a feeling of freshness and cleans the hair of the film very well.

Post a Comment