Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Free Car Blueprints Math Help? Please Answer And Explain The Following The Questions.?

Math help? Please answer and explain the following the questions.? - free car blueprints

To help a little math. :)
Some I have already answered that are free to confirm or correct. )

1. In a design project, each letter of the word "regime" is 8 mm wide. The spacing between letters is 4 mm wide. How many centimeters long is the word?

My response: 10.4 cm.

2. The coin has a diameter of 23mm. How many chips from start to finish, they would have to 1 meter?

My answer: None. xD

3. A 100 meter long rope inch cut in 75th How many pieces can be cut?

My answer: Not yet. xDD

4. An average of 400 kilometers per tank of gasoline vehicles. At 70 mph can, for example, how many hours will be processed in 2 tanks of petrol?

My answer: 11 hours and 30 minutes.

5. A white towel is 42 ECCENTIMETERS long. A blue cloth is 0.25 meters long. What is the length in inches of the white scarf of blue towel?

My answer: 17 cm longer.

10 points for first correct answer. : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment