Friday, February 12, 2010

Is Dia A Good Investment Etf What Are The Best Bargain Investments Right Now?

What are the best bargain investments right now? - is dia a good investment etf

I like the DIA (Dow ETF)
I like UNG (Natural Gas ETF)
I like real estate in Detroit, because the prices are very low, and foreclosures abound.
As I like education degrees in medical billing, as if only 1 years and are in demand.
I want small businesses such as shops and stores gas investing dollars, because everyone uses them.
I do not know how individual stocks because of the lack of diversification.
I do not know how the Forex market, because I am not a dealer.
I do not like options because they are too risky and complicated.
I do not know how silver and gold because the price is too high.
They know better investment?

1 comments:

Tomel said...

For a younger, cheaper is a good investment in education in an area where there will be a high demand for talented people. Investment dividends education "throughout their working lives.

What the financial investment would be my choice of investment funds with a good history and stable management (past, an investment fund is irrelevant whether the people who manage the fund changed).

Post a Comment