Sunday, February 7, 2010

Resident Advisor Educational Boards Resident Advisor--need Ideas!?

Resident Advisor--need ideas!? - resident advisor educational boards

I am applying to become a resident advisor at my school. I think it would be in this area as good as a resident adviser must be a person and I am very sociable and friendly. I also love helping people, and is the perfect position to do.

Unfortunately I have no experience in leadership. Therefore I can not do it, I want to know what I'm doing, and I can go outside, as in my own world, even eccentric sound.

I know how to organize and connect with students on a personal level and help them to their rooms, there are others to create jobs.

These include the publication of educational and inspirational newsletters, monthly meetings of land and housing projects. What are some good ideas for topics whiteboard and projects from the ground?

The stay can Co-Ed (30 people) or all women (up to 60 people). I'm going to a music school, especially for singers, pianists, organists, and (), especially singers.

1 comments:

bhfcbabe said...

First, if you ever cared or something that at least some leadership experience. But here are some ideas for the boards.

Putting bags (with the 3 for five cards) for its residents and to write their name on it. Daily or weekly or something at a price of inspiration to fill candy and so on. It's great, because then the people will also begin to give them together.

My PR, once published many ideas games, it was fun.

What the stories of inspiration, a favorite of all time is a drone. It should be able to fly, but they can.

Most are obvious, such as 10 ways to succeed in school TC.

I do not know which projects are on the ground. But every once in my room, went to a corn maze, which was very sweet. We also went to the coast. I hope that helps.

Post a Comment